BODYCOMBAT™ is the empowering group fitness cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by mixed martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai.
Experience the driving music and powerful role model instructors which make BODYCOMBAT™ the world’s most popular martial arts group fitness class.
During this ultimate warrior workout, you’ll strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness. Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYCOMBAT™ class is produced every three months with new music and choreography, designed by BODYCOMBAT™ Master Trainers and mixed martial arts experts, Dan Cohen and Rachael Newsham.
Duration: 60 minutes
Average Calorie Burn: 737 calories
Exercise Type: High Intensity, Martial Arts inspired cardio
- Gets you fighting fit and looking ripped
- Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease
- Tones and shapes key muscle groups
- Maximizes calorie burn during and after your workout
- Develops co-ordination and agility of a mixed martial arts warrior
- Teaches you the moves of an elite martial arts expert
- Improves bone density
- Improves posture, core strength and stability
- Builds self-confidence, strength and power
- Keep pushing your limits with quarterly new releases
How often should I take a class?
For best results, try to attend two or three BODYCOMBAT™ classes a week.
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable workout clothes, supportive shoes, water bottle and a sweat towel.