When your weight management isn’t going according to plan…
We will help you achieve your goals by offering sound nutritional advice combined with a great exercise plan. Over the course of 8 weeks, you will learn alternative ways to combine a healthy eating pattern with your (busy) lifestyle. Simple but effective changes in your lifestyle are, after all, those which last.
How does the FOODFIGHT course work?
FOODFIGHT is an 8-week personal weight management program which holds weekly meetings with the participant involved. Naturally, you can expect to work out during this course, but you can also expect to challenge obstacles you face right now concerning your goals and discover strategies to overcome these, along with receiving tips and advice which will help you reach these goals with a realistic approach. The strength in this course is the combination of easy-to-follow nutritional tips combined with training optimally and realistically.
At the beginning of the course, you will receive a course manual with guidelines on how to create healthy habits. At each weekly meeting, you will receive more information to add to your course folder. In this way, your FOODFIGHT folder will expand so that you can keep everything you learn to look back on in the future. This also means that you won’t be overloaded with information, but you will gradually learn what is right for your body and your lifestyle. This in return will help you to create habits that will last, not just for 8 weeks!
What can you expect?
- A one-to-one meeting once a week for the duration of the course
- A training schedule to suit your personal lifestyle and goals
- A personal course folder with detailed information
- Advice and tips in order to achieve your goals
- In-depth information about obstacles and strategies
- Recognising when changes should be made and how to achieve them
- Goals and fulfillment of lifestyle changes for the future
- No strange diet or pills: just healthy habits and exercise!
For questions or help during the course, you can contact your Program Coach per telephone or email.
Interested in joining? Please email: email@example.com.