When you are looking for the motivation to help you hit the ground running…
RUN is a running club which focuses on helping you learn to run or improve your running. Running is not something you can just “do”.
You have to find the time, motivation, technique and pace skills to really be able to become a safe and efficient runner.
This course is aimed to suit all levels of fitness whether you are ready to take the first step towards running their first race or you wish to simply focus on technique, pace and endurance.
How does RUN work?
RUN is a concept exclusive to GX-1 Malta and involves 45-60 minute running sessions once or twice a week, depending on your running experience. The group will meet at GX-1 and make their way outdoors together as a team. Your RUN Trainer will ensure that you get all the support you need to run safely and comfortably.
What to expect:
- A team-training running course held outdoors
- 1-2 trainings per week (depending on your running experience)
- Workouts suitable for both men and women
- Reservation is mandatory, non-members are also welcome
- Groups vary in size, with a maximum of 15 participants per session
What you get:
RESULTS! Take the challenge and see for yourself.
For extra information please email: email@example.com.